[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

C. Chambers for J. Addai

Well, looking at your team I can see why you would be willing to make that move. I would not do that one though. If your league is anything like just about every league that I am in it is full of RB who res would pay more. I'm thinking that you could get a better WR than Chambers.

Chambers is the 29th WR in my league. I'd look higher at someone like Coles, Boldin, Burress, or maybe even a Darrell Jackson.

Well, looking at your team I can see why you would be willing to make that move. I would not do that one though. If your league is anything like just about every league that I am in it is full of RB who res would pay more. I'm thinking that you could get a better WR than Chambers.

Chambers is the 29th WR in my league. I'd look higher at someone like Coles, Boldin, Burress, or maybe even a Darrell Jackson.

Well, I already have Boldin and Jackson. I had Coles but gave him up for Toomer and Vick. I think I am going to hold onto him for now - he is a nice safety net.

I don't think you need to do the trade...but it's worth noteing it's just about time for Chambers to start going off like last year. Miami is coming off a huge win and there's talk about Chambers moving to the slot which is what Miami did last year when he went off.

Are you a gambler? If it's a keeper league don't gamble if not you might want to role the dice.

Besides Maroney and Addai are close in value depending on the match-up.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=183252