[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Eli for Vick

fantasyguru#1

Tds for offense 10 points except passing tds are 5,,

5 bonus point awarded for 100 yard rusher,100 yard receiver,50 yard te,300 yard passer...

1 point for every 10 comined for rb,wr,te

1 point for every 10 yards after 150 for qb,,,

tackles are 1 point each,7 sack,15 int,25 td,

tackle bonuses are awarded to lbs,safeties for 8 tackles...

also 1 point per reception for te and wr....

Qb..Eli manning,Rex Grossman

Rb. Rudi Johnson,Brian Westbrook,Bulkhalter,Duece Mccalister,Rueben Droughns,A Train

Wr.Plax Burress,Roy Williams,Santana Moss,MArques Colsten,Mike Furrey,

Te.L.J smith

K. Nate Kaeding

Dl... Terrel Suggs,Trent Cole,Derrik Burgess,Pat Kernney

Lb.. Will Witherspoon,Gary Brackett,Shawn Merrimen,Julian Peterson,Kameron Wimbley,Scott Fujita,Keijano

Dbs.. Antonie WInfield,Walt Harris,Nate Webster,,Kerry Rhodes,Gibril Wilson

Ok A guy is offering me Keyshaughn and Vick for Eli and Stallworth... Right now I hate ELi his numbers are so down.... Do you expect for vick to perhaps crack the top 5 do i make this deal to upgrade me at qb..... ohh qbs get 1 point for every 10 yards rushing and 10 points for rushing td and 5 points for passing td.....

I'd stick with Eli. Even when he has an "off" game, it usually consists of 180-200 yards and 1-2 TDs.

He will get you SOMETHING fantasy-wise every week. Vick is hot or cold. Assuming the rest of your team is solid, I would prefer a consistent QB to one who produces sporadically.

I'd stick with Eli. Even when he has an "off" game, it usually consists of 180-200 yards and 1-2 TDs.

He will get you SOMETHING fantasy-wise every week. Vick is hot or cold. Assuming the rest of your team is solid, I would prefer a consistent QB to one who produces sporadically.

qbs get 1 point for every 10 yards rushing as well... I also got offered Chesyer Taylor and Drew Bennett for Rudi and StallWorth...

wouldn't trade more than a #3 wide receiver or something like that for vick. he is too inconsistent. stay with eli

Actually I dotn have Santana Moss in my roster its Stallworth and Furrey as my backups.. i mistyped up there.... But woudl you do the Chester taylor,drew bebet for rudi and stallworth deal or the grossman and stall for key and vick deal....