[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Projections this week

Reading the predictions for the Colts/Buffalo game, Huddle says that Addai is now the man in Indy, yet prediction is 110 and a td for Rhodes, and 30 for Addai......Think this is a typo, and the stats should be the other way around? Just curious, as leaning towards starting Addai this week......Thanks1

Reading the predictions for the Colts/Buffalo game, Huddle says that Addai is now the man in Indy, yet prediction is 110 and a td for Rhodes, and 30 for Addai......Think this is a typo, and the stats should be the other way around? Just curious, as leaning towards starting Addai this week......Thanks1

Given the writeup DMD gave Addai, I would guess so. He made quite a few errors this week. Prolly staying up too late gunning political threads! :D

yeah, maybe they will be revised....thanks....!!!! I think Addai is a good start this week.....he did good against Denver....and Pats....two decent run d's, and should do well at home against Bills......must win for me....lost last 2....at least McNabb is back from BYE, and gets to face Skins secondary.....If Romo put up decent numbers, hopefully McNabb will too