[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS - Need 2 WRs

BearcatTom

Need 2 WRs to go with Reggie Wayne, so WDIS...

R. Brown vs Wash. - Has produced well, even with Stallworth when McNabb has done well. Philly should have to throw. Seems logical to pick him here.

T. Glenn vs Ariz. - Matchup is good on paper, but Romo really seems to be favoring Owens and Witten. His production has dropped since Romo took over. Also, now he has missed Weds' practice.

Furrey vs SF - Matchup is good and he is getting a lot of looks, but will they fall behind to force them to throw. Not sure of his value if they are in a close game. Jones is finally starting to run the ball better and he may get the majority of touches if they stay close or are leading.

Whick kicker?

Stover vs Tenn - He could get a lot of chances or just a lot of extra points

Kasay vs TB - This has great potential for a lot of chances for him, but Carolina has stalled recently offensively.

Thanks.

Edited by BearcatTom

I like Glen and Furrey...Stallworth is back along with LJ Smith along with Westy. It's just Glen and TO and same can be said in DET, it's just Furrey and Williams. Either way I think all three a strong plays. As for a kicker...Go with the hotter offense.

Please see mine http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=183712

Reggie Brown is the easy choice IMO. Washington has given up more passing TDs than anybody this season. Granted, they've had injuries in the secondary that they've recovered from, but I still think they'll struggle against Philly, and Brown will have a lot of opportunities.

Also, I would stay away from Glenn. You hit the nail on the head when you said Romo is favoring Owens. I don't think he has enough experience to consistently look beyond his first WR. Here, I would definitely play the match up and start Furrey.

As for your kicker, I would go with Kasay. TB hasn't played well defensively this year, and the division rivalry should help this to be a high-scoring game. Carolina is too good of a team to continue struggling. Plus, DeAngelo Williams may provide the spark that the offense has needed to get going.

Edited by kerwin8

Brown's a no-brainer. Your argument about KJ maybe getting carries (instead of Furrey catching balls) if the Lions get ahead also applies to the Cowboys, with Jones and Barber. And all the other points say Furrey over Glenn. Furrey is #3 to KJ and Williams; Glenn is probably #3 to TO and Witten (Romo's mobile, so Witten actually gets to go and catch passes instead of just blocking)

Kicker is always a crapshoot -- I'd go Stover, because I'd expect Carolina to get into the endzone (extra points for Kasay), while I think the Ravens are more likely to stall and provide FG opportunities.