[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seriously considering overturning this one...

Cunning Runt

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trade's gonna stand.

But it IS a BS deal.

Wow, what kind of example are you setting for your league? If the commish can't even stand by his own principles while waving his magical dictator wand then how do you expect the other owners to play by your rules?

Wow, what kind of example are you setting for your league? If the commish can't even stand by his own principles while waving his magical dictator wand then how do you expect the other owners to play by your rules?

What principles are you referring to exactly? Loaded question, I know.

Not sure I follow your post. Are you suggesting I'm not allowed to voice my opinion over what I think is a BS trade?

System worked exactly as it's supposed to.

What principles are you referring to exactly? Loaded question, I know.

Not sure I follow your post. Are you suggesting I'm not allowed to voice my opinion over what I think is a BS trade?

System worked exactly as it's supposed to.

Just a joke. I could have included a " :D " but wasn't sure it was necessary.

I really don't care about the "only reason to overturn a trade is collusion" arguments. I completely disagree with them.

I'm glad I don't have a commish like you. I feel a coach should have the freedom to make his team better however he/she sees fit. If that means trading more for less so be it.

IMO- This trade is of little benefit to the team still in the running. SA may not come back to full strength AND the Seattle running game is a shell of what it was the last few years. Dunn is a better play right now!

No reason here to overturn. None. Dunn's playing and contributing (and Norwood is hurt so maybe a heavier load now too) and SA might not be anything this year. Or for the indefinite future. There's always that first injury that starts to signal the end for many players, this could be SA's......

I'm glad I don't have a commish like you. I feel a coach should have the freedom to make his team better however he/she sees fit. If that means trading more for less so be it.

IMO- This trade is of little benefit to the team still in the running. SA may not come back to full strength AND the Seattle running game is a shell of what it was the last few years. Dunn is a better play right now!

You obviously didn't read the whole thread - just the initial post.

+1, Guess I didn't read all of the thread either.

P.S. Cunning Runt, I'm going to Europe on vacation for 3 weeks and was wondering how much you charge to run someone else's team? Oh yeah, you don't have to worry about SA cause I traded for him a month ago(Julius Jones).

+1, Guess I didn't read all of the thread either.

P.S. Cunning Runt, I'm going to Europe on vacation for 3 weeks and was wondering how much you charge to run someone else's team? Oh yeah, you don't have to worry about SA cause I traded for him a month ago(Julius Jones).

Hardy f'ing har.

I'm not running someone else's team. I view my responsibilities as commish differently than some others - particularly with the specific people in my league.

I personally continue to think it was a BS trade given the timing, the trade itself, and what it has the potential to do to the competitive balance of the league. That all said, I did discuss it with the league and gleaned some insight from this post.

Trade is standing, but ya, I don't like it at all and to me, it's borderline.

And to answer your question, I'll run your team for a hundy. Trust me, it will be money well spent. Sounds like you could use some help.

Edited by Cunning Runt