[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is this Copper guy?

Baldyboy

Henderson has a huge week last week, so I pick him up...now I see this Copper guy gets the start. What happened ?

msaint Yesterday, 7:30 AM Post #1

Huddler

Member No.: 294

Take with a grain of salt, Horn/Henderson owners, but this poster doesn't seem to be making this up...

Tonight we had our 10 year anniversary of our state championship at Westlake High School in Austin Texas. I was a D Lineman on the team and a JR. when we won state. Out of nowhere...Drew shows up.

So we're up in the press box, and I have to talk some fantasy with him.

1) He LOVES fantasy. He took Colston in the 5th round of his draft.

2) He said that Joe Horn is a "must start" this week.

I asked aout D Henderson, since Horn was back. He said that it doesnt matter about horn when it comes to henderson because they line up on different sides of the ball. He said "Bro..don't start devery." When I asked why, he said...."he'll probably get like two balls thrown his way..and he'l catch them both, so he'll maybe get you 4 points total."

AWESOME. I cannot believe these guys love fantasy,too.

Seth McKinney was there as well, although he is on the IR for the Dolphins, he says he is fine and looks forward to taking back his starting role next year.

I would start Joe Horn if you own him.

:D

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

Don't remember seeing him on the last drive but saw him on the drive before and in the 3rd quarter

Thought Henderson was hurt so I made a point to look for him. Saw him on the sideline figuring he must be injuried, but shortly thereafter I saw him in the game. Not sure how many snaps he played because I don't think he was ever even in the camera lens during any pass attempts.

That's Rajun's job I just fill in when he is absent :D No seriosly he starts for horn but up until today he hasn't done much. It's just a new Payton wrinkle to catch the other team.

LOL, thanks...I think.

So everywhere that I read that Henderson replaced Horn last week was inaccurate? Copper replaced him, but Henderson happened to make some big plays from the slot?

If I'm not mistaken Henderson is the 3rd reciever and has a distinctive role whether Horn is in or not. So when Horn is out Copper starts in his place. My guess is Pittsburgh covered him well enough for this game. If you had asked I would have told you to start Henderson anyway.

saints let this one get away

Yup :D