[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is this Copper guy?

Baldyboy

I don't know what the deal is. Anyone getting the NO game?

Ok here it is you really need to pay attention yes Henderson had 3 catches 2 for td's last week but copper starts when Horn doesn't play he did last wek and will again

Watching the game....and haven't seen Henderson in the game yet. Copper getting a few looks. Sean Payton has been far from predictable anyway. Colston has been a beast as usual. PIT has no answer for him. He isn't paticularly fast, or quick but somehow he's always open, and catches everthing. :D Brees is playing a great game. Troy Polamalu is sitting on the sidelines figuring out which planet he's on. Concussion it seems...his absence is going to hurt the Steelers big time in this game.

Edited by Hitman

Ok here it is you really need to pay attention yes Henderson had 3 catches 2 for td's last week but copper starts when Horn doesn't play he did last wek and will again

Okay Slayer.....you need to be alittle faster keeping us tards informed on these Saints...... :D

Okay Slayer.....you need to be alittle faster keeping us tards informed on these Saints...... :D

That's Rajun's job I just fill in when he is absent :D No seriosly he starts for horn but up until today he hasn't done much. It's just a new Payton wrinkle to catch the other team.

So everywhere that I read that Henderson replaced Horn last week was inaccurate? Copper replaced him, but Henderson happened to make some big plays from the slot?

So everywhere that I read that Henderson replaced Horn last week was inaccurate? Copper replaced him, but Henderson happened to make some big plays from the slot?

All i can say is Copper was the starting wr in the first formation.

Thanks for the info Slayer. I'm just a little angry. I'm in a really tight matchup against the second highest scoring team in the league. I picked up Henderson to cover Horn because everything I read stated that he replaced Horn last week. If I had known that that wasn't the case, I probably would have picked up Crayton or just started Henry.

Henderson hasn't even been of the field has he? At least I haven't seen him. :D

God f*cking damn it. I was down 21. All of my opponents players were done. I had Boldin, Henderson, and Gould to play. I didn't really have too much to worry about. Henderson should be replacing Horn and I just need 7pts per guy. No problem... $%*&^%&*! :D

Considering that on the Saints do or die last minute drive, Copper dropped an easy catch & then caught one but fumbled it away to the Steelers ending the Saints last chance, I bet they wished they'd have started Henderson instead of Copper.

Me too, which really surprised me. Maybe Henderson was out there & I just didn't see, though I sure was looking for him.

Don't remember seeing him on the last drive but saw him on the drive before and in the 3rd quarter