[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Den @ Oak

FishFreak

I'm not watching the game but checking the stats online. Has Shanny absolutely lost his mind? T. Bell has been awful to this point, 12 rushes for 35 yards and of course we all know Mike Bell has been deactivated for some insane reason. It looks like he is going to rely on Plummer to win this game for the Broncos. What a joke! He's already tossed 3 INT's and is very much so keeping the Raiders in it. I hope the Raiders find a way to pull it out! The hell with Shanny for screwing the fantasy nation!

Raider's D is the only ray of hope we have recently...

Oh yea, and Walter is playing well too... (18/33, 214 yards)

He must have heard you ask him not to throw to Moss anymore in that topic earlier this week...

Jordan looked pretty good.

Raider's D is the only ray of hope we have recently...

Oh yea, and Walter is playing well too... (18/33, 214 yards)

He must have heard you ask him not to throw to Moss anymore in that topic earlier this week...

Well or ok? Didn't he have 2 fumbles to seal the deal for the Broncos? I didn't see the game but I bet he just sat in the pocket and held on to the ball too long. I know he's a rook and learning but like I said, get Brooks in and he will help Randy's numbers who I had to start today thanks to Mike Bell.