[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need an RB... bad

kingfish247

team in sig...

i'm obviously targeting an RB.

the team i'm targeting has Ronnie Brown, Tiki, and Addai.

his QBs are Harrington and Garrard.

if you had Kitna, would anyone go as far as parting with Bulger for one of these guys considering my current RB situation?

any thoughts?

Think I might give it a shot, however my only concern with Kitna is the Lions record. Think he's secure now, but got to wonder if they continue to lose will they make a change just to shake things up.

See my post

I'd let go of Bulger as his o-line is banged up. Kitna has been right there with Bulger throughout the season (stats wise).

I'd make a move with Bulger. Depends on what kind of scoring but my picks would be -

Tiki

Addai

Brown

in that order

thx...

my concern with Addai is that IND will shut him down with nothing left to play for during FF playoffs.

Think I might give it a shot, however my only concern with Kitna is the Lions record. Think he's secure now, but got to wonder if they continue to lose will they make a change just to shake things up.

See my post

I read this yesterday. Concerns me a little that they are even talking about this.

Nov 13 Nicholas J. Cotsonika, of the Detroit Free Press, reports Detroit Lions head coach Rod Marinelli is not thinking of replacing QB Jon Kitna as the starter. "Jon Kitna's our quarterback. I believe in him. ... It's not an issue," said Marinelli.

I'd do it. But I'd prefer Ronnie Brown to either Tiki or Addai. Addai is still splitting carries with Rhodes, and who knows how the Colts will handle games once they've clinched. Tiki gives up TD's to Jacobs. Ronnie is THE RB for Miami, is coming off a great 4-week stretch, and has a great schedule to run against from here on out.

Kitna's for real, but he's got some tough matchups. I would just make sure that if I traded Bulger I picked up a QB to back up Kitna who has a good matchup in week 16, when the Lions face the Bears.

I read this yesterday. Concerns me a little that they are even talking about this.

Nov 13 Nicholas J. Cotsonika, of the Detroit Free Press, reports Detroit Lions head coach Rod Marinelli is not thinking of replacing QB Jon Kitna as the starter. "Jon Kitna's our quarterback. I believe in him. ... It's not an issue," said Marinelli.

Unless you are winning or have an old Pro Bowl Qb there will always be people wanting to make a change, especially if the QB playing is a journeymen.