[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heap/Housh for Stallworth?

Gros Membres!

Trading deadline is this week and I'm looking to make one last move to improve my team. I have cornered the Bengals WR market (Housh and Ocho Cinco) and have been trying to back out for weeks. No bites.

Another team just lost Gozalez and I have a TE to spare (Heap) and Housh has been consistent #1 for me. The real question is does Stallowrth continue to produce like he did last week? Or will be throw up days like he did in NO?

Pure speculation, I know, but let's hear some. It's a PPR and current team and scoring is in my sig.

Trading deadline is this week and I'm looking to make one last move to improve my team. I have cornered the Bengals WR market (Housh and Ocho Cinco) and have been trying to back out for weeks. No bites.

Another team just lost Gozalez and I have a TE to spare (Heap) and Housh has been consistent #1 for me. The real question is does Stallowrth continue to produce like he did last week? Or will be throw up days like he did in NO?

Pure speculation, I know, but let's hear some. It's a PPR and current team and scoring is in my sig.

Was a big Stallworth fan when he played with the Saints, however this guy seems so injury prone with those sprinter hamstrings. Not sure what you are asking but I prefer CJ over Stallworth if that helps.

I agree, Stallworth is hit or miss.....usually more miss.

Housh is better than Stallworth, assuming Housh isn't banged up. I wouldn't start Stallworth over CJ, Williams or Mush anyway. You won't be making your team better.

Good Luck, thanks for the response.

I agree, Stallworth is hit or miss.....usually more miss.

Housh is better than Stallworth, assuming Housh isn't banged up. I wouldn't start Stallworth over CJ, Williams or Mush anyway. You won't be making your team better.

Good Luck, thanks for the response.

never liked Stallworth and still don't.

PHI's schedule in weeks 14-16 is awful... all 3 road games.

I'm asking if getting rid of Housh/Heap for Stallworth is worth offering?

Sorry about that. I would be more willing to give up Houshmandzadeh than CJ myself. Stallworth may have found his spot with the Eagles and if he can stay healthy he's likely to produce more than Housh. Heap is a TD stud by TE standards but I see you have another good TE as well, so I might be willing to take that risk especially since you want to get away from having 2 Bengal WR's and McNabb is in need of a true go to WR.

Good Luck if you make the trade. Hope Stallworth stays healthy!