[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NEEEED MAJOR HELP!

corey

OK guys, i am 8-2, best team in my league by only 1 game.

QB: Jon Kitna

David Garrard

Joey Harrington

Aaron Brooks

RB: Ladanian Tomlinson

Julius Jones

Corey Dillon

WR: Tory Holt

Randy Moss

Donald Driver

Keyshawn Johnson

Jericho Cotchery

Antonio Bryant

Mark Clayton

TE: Desmond Clark

DEF: GB

Sea

Buff

K Kaeding

OK... well as you can see i am very weak in QB, who should i look to trade for and who would be my best bet in terms of starters for week 11 which is very important for me to win.

PLEASE HELP

You are in first place and need major help :D

actually yes since a3 of the teams behind me are only behind by one game, i need to keep winning and this QB situation wont help me unless LT keeps gettin 30 a game :D ...but really need some help please i need a good qb i just dont kno who to get and what to trade for them

actually yes since a3 of the teams behind me are only behind by one game, i need to keep winning and this QB situation wont help me unless LT keeps gettin 30 a game :D ...but really need some help please i need a good qb i just dont kno who to get and what to trade for them

I would trade Aaron Brooks (due back this week) and Buffalo D for Peyton Manning...

if not that, try to get Carson Palmer...

good luck! :D

I would trade Aaron Brooks (due back this week) and Buffalo D for Peyton Manning...

if not that, try to get Carson Palmer...

good luck! :D

I think Peyton's a fad and Brooks may break out.

In all seriousness, Kitna will serve you well. If you must seek an upgrade, try and find someone enamoured with big names who holds multiple QBs who outscore JK in your format and trade Randy Moss for one of them.