[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NEW TRADE!

airmcnair8888

I've Been Offered:

to

Torry Holt & Duece McAllister FOR Kevin Jones & Isaac Bruce

KJ is only a few pts above C. Taylor... we start 2

team in sig.. whatcha think?

thanx in advance

By the look of your team you shouldn't be asking for advice but given it. lol

Not sure why you would really want to do this trade, but it looks fair.

I would do the trade simply because you have Tomlinson who produces like tow mid 1st round picks each week. This trade would make you untouchable...Your only real worry would be RB2....and having Duece and Chester battle matchups is a nice problem to have.....with those studly starting WR's. Make the deal...try dealing Chester instead....but if it is KJ only...make the deal..absolutley.

That is a tough call..........KJ has alot more rec, is basically the every down back.....but, the chance to get Holt would make me think, especially with the connection you would have.....Not too sure it's completly wort it, but you couldnt go wrong with either decision.......

Off the top of my head, it does seem as though Det puts more points (and gives up more) on the board, which leads to more oppturnity's for KJ????

Yea this is really tough for me to decide... He really wants KJ .Here's his entire team (if anyone might think of a counter)

QB Tom Brady

QB Steve McNair

QB Eli Manning

WR Torry Holt

WR Jerricho Cotchery

WR Santana Moss

WR Eric Moulds

WR Rod Smith

RB Julius Jones

RB Jamal Lewis

RB Clinton Portis

RB Laurence Maroney

RB Deuce McAllister

TE Kellen Winslow

W/T Mark Clayton

Do the original trade you posted...while I misread LJ as LT...is doesn't matter. Duece and Chester should have matchups week to week that will rival the production of Kevin Jones. Look at this week for example....Duece was on the loose...and KJ was catching some balls to save the day. Make the trade...you will be UNSTOPPABLE at WR and at worst will have two relatively solid options at RB2...I don't see why you are still waiting!!!