[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

drop Leinart?

Right now I'm starting Kitna every week. Is it time to drop Leinart? The only qb's on the WW worth anything ( we can only carry 2) are Harrington and Trent Green. Barring a catastrophe I'm thinking playoffs.

Playoff Schedules--

Kitna- Min, @ GB ,Chi

Leinart-Sea,Den,@ SF

Harrington-NE, @ Buf,NYJ

Green-Bal, @SD, @ OAK

Green looks to get the worst of it in the playoffs. I could roll with Kitna for weeks 14 and 15 but would rather not start him vs. Chicago in week 16. That leaves Leinart with what should be a great matchup @ San Fran or Harrington at home vs the Jets. The thought of playing a FF Super Bowl (if I'm lucky enough to get there)with Matt Leinart as my QB is a little nerve racking to say the least....

Right now I'm starting Kitna every week. Is it time to drop Leinart? The only qb's on the WW worth anything ( we can only carry 2) are Harrington and Trent Green. Barring a catastrophe I'm thinking playoffs.

Playoff Schedules--

Kitna- Min, @ GB ,Chi

Leinart-Sea,Den,@ SF

Harrington-NE, @ Buf,NYJ

Green-Bal, @SD, @ OAK

Green looks to get the worst of it in the playoffs. I could roll with Kitna for weeks 14 and 15 but would rather not start him vs. Chicago in week 16. That leaves Leinart with what should be a great matchup @ San Fran or Harrington at home vs the Jets. The thought of playing a FF Super Bowl (if I'm lucky enough to get there)with Matt Leinart as my QB is a little nerve racking to say the least....

I had Favre and Leftwich last year...I then picked up Garrard after Lefty's inj and won the SB with him....(Alexander/Caddy/SJackson/CJ helped :D )

I'd keep Leinart and play the matchup...he has Fitz back which will help.

Good Luck, check out my post.

Fitz should be packing it in for the year (tweaked his hurt hamstring last game) and I expected Leinart to continue to struggle. In his away games (only 2 so it may be too soon to tell) he throws for around 175, 1.5 TDs, and 0.5 Ints. Not great but not bad. He looked terrible last week vs. DAL and, stay tuned, if he loses Fitz again I would look to Harrington. Harrington had a decent game vs. the Jets earlier this season for 266, 1 TD and 2 INTs. Not bad but that was also away. He plays the Jets at home, where he has been considerably better.

I would give Leinart another week to see if he can get it together and start progressing but this guy has been nothing but inconsistent and poor when he should shine. I would rather ride with Harrington, imho.