[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alexander

golfman44

Alright - I have been sitting on this guy as I am sure many of you have as well. I never got a good trade offer for him and Morris either.

My question is this.... IF Alexander returns this week - do I start him? Anyone else have the feeling that since Morris has had two very good games in a row, that they may split carries somewhat? It is not like Alexander killed it when he was healthy.

I have Gore, A Green and Droughns that I have been moving in/out of the line-up with Morris since his injury.

I guess I am on the fence as to whether Alexander would be a good start until the Seahawks show they are committed to running him 80-90% of the time. I would hate to sit Green and have him get 80-100 and a TD, and have Alexander carry it 13 times and get 50 yrds - while Morris also gets carries and yardage.

Am I over thinking this, or is anyone else worried that this will happen?

Alright - I have been sitting on this guy as I am sure many of you have as well. I never got a good trade offer for him and Morris either.

My question is this.... IF Alexander returns this week - do I start him? Anyone else have the feeling that since Morris has had two very good games in a row, that they may split carries somewhat? It is not like Alexander killed it when he was healthy.

I have Gore, A Green and Droughns that I have been moving in/out of the line-up with Morris since his injury.

I guess I am on the fence as to whether Alexander would be a good start until the Seahawks show they are committed to running him 80-90% of the time. I would hate to sit Green and have him get 80-100 and a TD, and have Alexander carry it 13 times and get 50 yrds - while Morris also gets carries and yardage.

Am I over thinking this, or is anyone else worried that this will happen?

Well, I am in the same boat yo uare in, except I have to choose between Alexander or Morris. At this moment, I am starting Alexander, but that could change, depending on how his practices go this week. If the game is close, I can see Alexander getting his carries (80-90 yds and a td). Morris will be used more than usual. And if the game becomes a blow out, I can see Morris finishing.

It's a tough call, but I think Alexander needs this game to get ready for next week's Monday Night game.

well besides their divivsion all but locked up, Seattle needs to win now. They've been sluggish lately and they're gonna need to get on a roll as the playoffs come closer and the only way to do that is with Alexander.

If you were not SA owner, you would be saying, why push him back against a team like SF who they should handle easily, especially with Morris doing well.