[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lineup Advice

Mears

My Roster is this...

Bulger, Grossman

LT, Ahman Green, Addai,

Colston, Wayne, Boldin

Not sure if I should go with 3 RB's or 3 WR's. I was either going to go with LT,Green and Addai with Wayne and Colston. Or LT, Green (or Addai) with the 3 WR's.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I almost always go rb or wr at the flex. addai is not a part time player. he is getting enough touches to warrant a start. however......

dallas has too good of a run d to start addai and most of the points in the greenbay game will come through the air. i would go 3 wr's, but if you decide to go with 3 rb, go with green.

Completely agree with your analysis here but my main concern is with Boldin. He has been slipping the past 2 - 3 weeks. He does have a great matchup with Detroit though. Should be a high scoring game.

Addai has become the leading RB out of Indy so he's definetely not a part timer anymore. That's the main reason I traded for him was because he is the main guy and their playoff schedule is pretty weak as well.