[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who should I start?

vikings711

Who should I start? We start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF, 1 Flex (not a QB)

Right now I am starting McNabb, James, Johnson, Boldin, Ward, Crumpler, & Chicago

Should I start Mason or Betts for my flex player.

RBs do not receive 1 pt per reception, but WRs do.

Are there any other changes you would make? See my roster below.

12 Team League

Passing, Rushing, Receiving TD's = 6 pts

1 pt per reception for all postions other than RB's

1 pt for 10 yards rushing/receiving

1 pt for 20 yards passing

3 bonus pts for passing / receiving TD over 50 yrds

3 bonus pts for rushing TD over 40 yrds

5 bonus pts for passing over 320 yrds

5 bonus pts for rushing / receiving over 125 yrds

I will look at your posts.

Thanks for the advise... I know it will help.

The sarcasm was warranted. Betts is the very obvious start over Mason. Come on. He plays the Bucs who have struggled greatly against rushers and are ranked 24th out of 32 teams against the rush. (Your question forced me to point out how many teams are in the league because it wouldn't surprise me if you did not know.) :D

The sarcasm was warranted. Betts is the very obvious start over Mason. Come on. He plays the Bucs who have struggled greatly against rushers and are ranked 24th out of 32 teams against the rush. (Your question forced me to point out how many teams are in the league because it wouldn't surprise me if you did not know.) :D

Last week Mason scored 20.4 pts in our league. Betts scored 9.1. I know that Betts didn't play the entire game as the featured back, but Mason is also going against the worst passing D in terms of our league scoring (as I stated above, RBs do not get pts per reception). So, although Betts is going against a poor rushing D, they are also starting a new QB with no Moss. So, they may just get sacked right and left. My question is not a bad question. It's obvious by the #of responses I received that its a hard question to answer. So, don't worry, I know how many teams are in the NFL.

Edited by vikings711