[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am / WAS a McNabb owner

Shorttynaz

My options are pretty limited.

T Romo was just picked up today by a team who is trying to block me..

I can select from this list.

T Green

J Garcia

V Young

JP Losman

A Smith

I also have J Stevens (TE - SEA) who I am going to drop for another QB. So I will be able to play the matchups each week.

I'm leaning towards J Garcia - although rusty, they are playing against the piss poor Indianapolis Colts defense next week.

I like A Smith better than T Green but I think that T Green will help in the later rounds of the FF playoff's if I get there.. JP Losman looked pretty f'ng good today, V Young is too raw, but they have somewhat of a favorable schedule from here on out.. Am I on the right track with my pickups?

J Garcia and T Green???? (Haven't done it yet).

Now with L Jordan out for the season, you can throw another one in there too. I'll just play the matchups each week..

I have my 3 requests in (should get all 3 - Unless someone REALLY goes out of their way to block me):

#1 - A Smith

#2 - J Garcia

#3 - JP Losman

(I'm passing on T Green and V Young). The ONLY other starters available in our league is D Gerrard and A Brooks.. DOnt really like either one of them..