[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you ever bench a player on MNF?

Yannick Noah

Standard Scoring Redraft League 4pts. per TD, -1pt. per INT

Going into tonight's game I have a 96-91 lead over my opponent. All of his players are done and I have Eli Manning left to play.

Is it unsportsmanlike to bench a player when you already have a lead? It doesn't seem possible that Eli would throw a ton of picks :D , but anything is possible. The Jags should be hungry and NY has a banged receiving corps.

Have any of you experienced this same situation and what do you think I should do?

Thanks,

:D

Are you allowed to do that? We have to start a qb....at least one rb.....up to 4 receivers..have to start kicker ....d...you can 'bench' one of your starting positions?

I don't believe that there is anything written and I know we haven't presented this scenario in meetings. I'm leaning towards starting him because he would really have to stink up the joint for me to lose......but anything can happen on MNF.

:D