[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS WR

Avernus

alright...since Colston went down I have to make ends meet somehow

I need 2 WR's out of this bunch...PPR, performance scoring with bonuses,... TD's are between 6-9 pts..pending on the distance

Jennings @ SEA(MNF) - when in doubt, I always start primetime players, but between his ankle and Favre going down last week...this looks just as murky a play as the rest of the bunch..

Bradley @ NE - looks good when Berrian isn't playing...but is he worth starting over the rest?

Henry @ CLE - the Browns usually give CJ a tough time and after the past 2 games, I expect them to be all over him....I think this can be Henry's breakout game since the Ravens game...but is he worth the risk?

Mason vs PIT - good matchup...but Mason hasn't done squat except for 2 weeks all season...

Copper @ ATL - apparently his ankle is hobbled too and Henderson looks like the better play....I added him and dropped him when I found out Copper was above him on the depth chart :D

respond to mine and I'll check yours...

Injuries to Colston and wide receiver Terrance Copper could hamper the Saints, not only in the game, but in their preparation for the Falcons. Copper also came out of Sunday's game with an ankle injury, leaving Joe Horn and Devery Henderson as the only healthy players among the team's top four receivers.

Dhenderson is a must along with Henry IMO.