[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McNair, Rivers, or Eli

Deacon Frost

I've got Rivers who's essentially my #1 guy right now but not a stud. He's got the Raiders in a matchup that screams run, run, run...awful run defense, very good pass defense...and I don't think the Raider pass D is good just b/c people can run on them.

McNair in an offense that's not going to light it up but against a Steeler D that's given up some passing yardage/points but is still pretty good against the run.

Eli's not really an option to be honest...gotta show me something first. He goes to Nashville against an improving Titan D.

Win and I secure the #1 seed for the playoffs. If you see my sig, though, you'll easily tell QB and Team D are my weaknesses.

Please link your posts in here and I'll gladly reply...so much easier to see someone else's situation more clearly than my own.

I have exactly the same guys to choose from but I am 6-5 and need to win badly. Was leaning toward Rivers at first but now I'm starting to feel like Eli is the play. Tenn is the 27th ranked def at giving up points to QB this year,while Pitt is 16th and Oakland 2nd. Tough call

Edited by kingsleyjr

Keep switching in my mind , this will drive me crazy, any more insights

I have Eli and Rivers, too. I need a win BAD! I've got Big Ben too. I struggled all week with this, and I think I'm going with Eli. Tennessee has a poor pass defense and I think Eli will be okay this week even though he's been bad lately. I feel like LT will run, run, run against Oakland and they won't need to pass. Rivers won't lay an egg though. See, I'm struggling!!! I'm going with Eli and not looking back!!

After last weeks deboccle, the giants are going to run the ball alot. If they get up early, they will just pound tiki/jacobs till the wheels come off. I think the best start is clearly McNair....Steelers are not good against the pass. And although you might have visions of a 13-10 game, I see it differently. Pitt will score on a banged up Balt D..This will be a 20 something-20 something game