[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Traded Westbrook and Eli for Peyton

bigdre13

Peyton will play. SD is right on their heels and they have some tougher games down the stretch and might lose another, prompting Peyton to play. Plus the Colts tried the whole coast into the playoffs thing last year. Didn't work so well did it? Eli sucks right now, I'd get the stud QB. Please see my post, thanks.

Peyton will play. SD is right on their heels and they have some tougher games down the stretch and might lose another, prompting Peyton to play. Plus the Colts tried the whole coast into the playoffs thing last year. Didn't work so well did it? Eli sucks right now, I'd get the stud QB. Please see my post, thanks.

agreed.

I wouldn't say it was a slam dunk. You clearly needed help at QB and got it in a big way. I think you weakened your running game, though, by leaving yourself with a second tier starter to replace Westbrook. I'm betting you'll increase your total starter points by this trade so by definition it's a good one. Who was on the WW at QB? I see you only had one. If there was quality out there you might could have ended up with a higher scoring starting lineup from the WW.

...but no doubt you absolutely kicked the QB position into potential high gear...not an awful risk to take at playoff time when you really need big time scorers.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=186680