[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Thanksgiving ICE BOWL game

Mark5

Got to Dallas and 15 minutes later we were iced in at the motel.. Took a cab to the game, which I dont really recommend , they cant drive much better in bad weather..

That is the one and only NFL game I have attended (because it was against my Dolphins) and we left middle 3rd qrt because it was was freaking C.O.L.D. The only thing that kept us going was for some odd reason my buddy and I brought Crown Royal to drink and about 8-10 others around us brought the same thing.. we ended up having our own little freezing ur azz off, ice cold burgers and numb fingers party. Almost got in a fight after the game because some guy was wanting to impress his GF while we were standing in line for a cab and he said we broke in line :D I think he was just pissed because he wore kahki pants and his nuts had disappeared.. Anytime you bumped into somebody we got called A-HOLE??

I think one of them was DMD BEFORE he became famous. He just had this "I'm gonna be rich one day" look about him :D

Ended up on Harry Hines Blvd later that night and saw DMD AGAIN and he is a good tipper from what I saw cause all the girls were letting him hear their :bash: heartbeat :clap:

You were cold you poor thing. What are you a little girl. Did you not dress for the conditions. You would never survive a real football game at greenbay in december or janurary. I have been to see the packers in the snow, the cold and it is great nothing better than a football game in december or january in green bay. Iam sure those in denver or other northern cities in the north would agree.