[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Predictions for Shaun Alexander tomorrow?

hezagenius

Are they going to take it easy on him and only play him in about half the series or are they going to plug him in the entire game?

I think he gets the load of carries but I wouldn't expect too much from him again. Instead of having the starting O-line healthy and playing for the 1st time this season, Locklear is still supposed to be out and now the starting center, Tobeck, is out with some kind of hip infection.

I think he gets the load of carries but I wouldn't expect too much from him again. Instead of having the starting O-line healthy and playing for the 1st time this season, Locklear is still supposed to be out and now the starting center, Tobeck, is out with some kind of hip infection.

And that isn't even counting the 26 degree temp and the snow.

And that isn't even counting the 26 degree temp and the snow.

We actually have about 4-5 inches with another full day of heavy snow forcasted. :D It doesn't really look to be sticking in Seattle from what I just saw on the news. I'm scheduled to fly out of B'ham tommorow morning and thought my days of potential snow delays were over when I left Wyoming. :D

We actually have about 4-5 inches with another full day of heavy snow forcasted. :D It doesn't really look to be sticking in Seattle from what I just saw on the news. I'm scheduled to fly out of B'ham tommorow morning and thought my days of potential snow delays were over when I left Wyoming. :D

LOL

It's been snowing here since about 0415. Have around 5" and it is still snowing. Figure Seattle will get it's share tonight.