[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Starting Leinart from now on

SLGRAF

Yes, the Cardinals have nothing to lose and are going to sling it for the rest of the year!

I have Leinart and am out of the playoffs race, but have trade offers for him and wondering how great of keeper he will be. His value is sky high right now. I can get Portis and Rudi for next year.

See my post: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=187538

In a thread below I said I am starting him over Rivers from here on out. For me Rivers just doesn't throw enough and LT gets ALL the TD's. At least we know Leinart will throw 35 times a game. On the downside 51 passes and 1 TD isn't good (Warner had the same issue last season). On the upside 50 passes and only 1 int in a tough building for a rookie is good, taking out the last hail mary int. Also he certainly has the receivers. Boldin and Fitz are both top level receivers. And Edge isn't bad either. The other good thing is Sea and Den, two teams with great homefields, are coming to Arizona. In those two places I would never trust Leinart. In St Louis and SF isn't that bad. Downside he is a rookie and will make mistakes. Add it all up and IMO I'd start him over Eli, who has been bad, McNair who plays on a running team, and Rivers who plays on a running team as well with a record setting RB. VERY risky but worth the risk when you factor in 35 + throws a game, great WR's and a solid schedule.

McNair @ CIN next week might be worth a start. Big game for both teams and might turn into a shoot-out at home in Cincy.

Other than that Leinart should be solid.

Given that Cleveland just scored 0 points against Cincy's defense, I am not betting on the Ravens offense to go nuts against Cincy or anything.