[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Grossman for Vince Young?

JaysGoingDown

I just did. I have Favre and Harrington, but picked up Vince for his match-up in week 14 against Hou. Grossman plays STL that week but I don't trust him anymore.

If you pick him up, you can play Campbell week 15 if you are still in the hunt against NO. NO gave up 3 TDs to Rothlisberger, so that will be a good match-up. You can play Campbell against Atl this week which isn't a bad play. Then Vince is your guy for week 14.

I'd do it Vince is proving that he is a very effective QB in real life and FANTASY!

Don't be consumed by the hype. Grossman will be a more productive fantasy QB in the playoffs than Young by virtue of schedule and weapons alone. Don't watch too much ESPN. They also gave Mike Vick a player of the week award. Unbelievable.

Delhomme has been up and down all year, he is capable of having a huge game for the simple fact that he throws to Steve Smith. Young is nice because he puts up rushing yards and rushing TDs. Tenn could run the ball alot against the Colts this week, that could include Young. Also, Tenn may get way behind forcing Young to throw more. The Panthers may play the Eagles the same way the Colts did and run the ball alot as well. Tough call. I'm a gambling man and would gamble w/ Young.

Don't be consumed by the hype. Grossman will be a more productive fantasy QB in the playoffs than Young by virtue of schedule and weapons alone. Don't watch too much ESPN. They also gave Mike Vick a player of the week award. Unbelievable.

I don't know, Grossman is pretty shaky lately. He has been trying too hard to be Brett Favre, and not succeeding. PLus Tennessee is coming on strong lately thanks to Young, and Campbell does have legitimate weapons. So campbell can only go up.