[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at QB this week

The GD Wheel

I've got Carson Palmer so my thoughts might be skewed, but IMO Palmer is an every week starter regardless of his opponent. He has the weapons to get TD's every week with Chad Johnson, T.J. Housh, and Chris Henry. Plus, it appears that he is in a positive groove and has no intention of slowing down. He wants to make the playoffs again, and the only way to do that is score a lot of points to win games, 'cause it's obvious their defense won't be helping much.

Go with Palmer. :D

While I'm tempted to agree with TheGrunt I wouls say Vick and here's why.

The Redskins come in allowing 18.2 pts/game to opposing RBs and is the BEST matchup for QBs fantasy wise (allow the most fantasy points). Considering how much Vick runs and the bad pass defense that Washington has I would say Vick on this one. After so many bad games he's due for a good game. Plus I would think he wants to silence his critics.

While I'm tempted to agree with TheGrunt I wouls say Vick and here's why.

The Redskins come in allowing 18.2 pts/game to opposing RBs and is the BEST matchup for QBs fantasy wise (allow the most fantasy points). Considering how much Vick runs and the bad pass defense that Washington has I would say Vick on this one. After so many bad games he's due for a good game. Plus I would think he wants to silence his critics.

NFL Fantasy Rule #12

Be wary of last minute changes to your lineup ... go with your gut.

:D

Palmer.....Bengals will not be able to run vs Ravens, but with 3 WR sets, Palmer will pick their secondary apart , much like a "Raven" or is that a "buzzard" !!! :D ADDENDUM: keep an eye on the weather, there is a cold front (with snow and freezing rain) heading into the Cinti valley sometime Thursday !

Edited by wildbluefan

Palmer.....Bengals will not be able to run vs Ravens, but with 3 WR sets, Palmer will pick their secondary apart , much like a "Raven" or is that a "buzzard" !!! :D

Good take on it. I think you are right that Rudi Johnson might struggle a bit here, but I suspect Palmer should hook up for 2 TD's and around 250 yards (+/-) 1 interception.