[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS QB and WR

Doug Morgan

If I win this week I'm in the playoffs so I'm going for the win!

However, I'm presented with a QB quandary. I have Eli Manning and Steve McNair. We all know Eli has been doing god awful lately (damn him!) so I'm thinking of starting McNair vs. a Cin defense which allowed Brees and Rivers to throw all over them. The only thing against McNair the Ravens are letting Jamal score a lot more recently. Eli plays a good Cowboys defense this week so that's a scary matchup. The only thing going for Eli is he HAS to win this week to keep his team trying to win their division. This could go good or bad for him. What do you guys thing?

Now for WR I have:

R. Wayne @ Ten

I. Bruce vs. Ari

A. Bryant @ NO

C. Chambers vs. Jac (damn you for making me want to start you in favorable matchups and never do well!)

M. Jenkins @ Was

M. Furrey @ NE

I was thinking Wayne, Bruce, Bryant. What do you guys think?

Thanks for all the help becuase I know you guys don't have to :D

I'd go with Palmer also. He did terrible in the first match up but they are playing a lot better and Balt. can be scored on. If Cincy scores on them, it will be via the pass. Oh, Eli and the Giants are just horrible right now. They are nose diving just like last year.

I like your WR options also.

I expect Eli to bounce back for the playoffs, but not this week vs. the Cowboys. And McNair's matchup is SO much better -- I think you've got to start McNair.

For WR, Wayne is the only real obvious choice -- stud WR with a good matchup. I would NOT even consider Chambers -- I'd probably rank him last of all your options. I think Bryant would be my #2 choice, and Bruce #3 by default, although Jenkins does have a nice upside -- unfortunately nobody ever throws him the ball. So I guess I agree with your choices.