[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which WR to Pick Up?

football12

10 team standard scoring league. Here's my team:

QB: Brees/Romo

WR: Harrison, Chambers, Bryant and Stallworth.

RB: Sjax, Gore, M. Bell, T. Bell

TE: LJ Smith/ J. Steven's

I'm looking to the waiver wire and here's who's left for wr's: B. Berrian, C. Henry, M. Booker, R. Moss and S. Holmes.

Here's the kicker, I've made the playoffs which don't start until week 15, but I only have $2 of waiver wire money left! It costs $1 for each add/drop. If I add another wr I'm left w/ only $1 of waiver wire money! Lord knows if Gore will make it the rest of the way and given Denver's rb mess, I may need to obtain a rb down the line as well!

Should I wait and save my waiver wire money just in case of an emergency or pull the plug on a WR prospect listed above? Thanks for any help!

stduke, I've been considering holding off as well. I just don't know if I can handle another terrible performance from my wr's! I'm gauranteed a playoff spot, so even if I loose the next two I'm still in. I suppose I could re-evaluate in a week or two. Hmmm...... :D Thanks for the thoguhts.