[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Collusion? What do you think?

I'm Rick James Bitch

Edge

Ronnie Brown

Maroney

Benson

Washington (probably cut in offseason)

They are a pretty decent, young group, but hardly dominent at this time. With the addition of DeAngelo, I could really have something next year and beyond, when the $$$$ is serious.

How many RBs can you start? If you land Williams, you are looking mighty good for a dynasty league.

"Palmer is a very good QB, but those can be found in most years (Romo, Breese come to mind) and with a bunch of strong RB's someone always seems to have 2 good QB's and will gladly trade one of them for a decent (not great) RB. "

The above comment is baffling to me. You already had a QB who is better than McNabb, in my opinion, even when McNabb was healthy, and he plays for a much better team, with talent that is young as well. I don't get this justification.

"They are a pretty decent, young group, but hardly dominent at this time. With the addition of DeAngelo, I could really have something next year and beyond, when the $$$$ is serious.

"

You are banking a lot on D'Angelo, a guy who has proven nothing, for a guy who is still young, plays for a good team, and IS proven.

While the spirit of the bylaws of the league allow this, to me this trade is crap and the justification is weak. I guess all I am saying is that this may tilt the integrity of the competition this year and possibly next year...

Edited by redknightsgoingdown

And what, may I ask, does this have to do with whether the trade should be allowed or not? Are you implying that the only trades that should be allowed are those that do not affect the league? If that is the case you are making, then no trade should ever be allowed. The whole idea of trading is to affect the league.

I am not implying that no trade can be done, i am only saying that those are the rules whether you like them or not, (the Veto rules) , i also gave the logic that got those rules working, ("group trading, and trades that have a major affect on the league, such one that can determine the league champion or who will take the playoff spot).

Its obvious that any trade has some affect on the league, but you can make a scale of the ones who affect more and the ones the has a minor affect.

Ones you agreed to play in a full Fantasy league, you need to accept those rules, this time the league vetoed his trade, for what reason they found, (i guess each one with his interest), and some other times he will veto them.

I asked if we could see the other team ranking and rosters, to see if some other group of more objective people could aim his attention to some thing that might cause the other owners to veto.

And has i said before, this is the reason that Salary Cap games are much much better, all this element of ,trading between teams with veto rules, is off, this game is strictly about predicting the players performance and deciding if their price is good for you.

I don't see any problem with this trade at any point and I'm really suprised that anyone would be upset this late in the game. If he is the no.1 seed at this point whats the problem? Is anyone so close that it would make a difference? I agree with those that say it's time to move on. Kudos to you for being able to regroup and move ahead.