[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TRADE HELP ASAP.......Looking to come into the money

Choppintime

In a very deep league and we start two kickers every week. Basic scoring with points awarded for yardage.

My QB's are McNair and Hasselbeck, RB's are Edge, K. Jones, Fred Taylor, WR are Moss, Owens, R. Brown, TE is Stevens, K's are Feely, Bironas, Kaeding.

I'm not that far out of fourth which is will be good money. Guy above me who is going for first and I can't catch needs a Kicker bad. Had Novack and Vanderjat so now he has zero kickers.

His offer to me is : Pennington and Ladell Betts for Feely and The Edge. I think it's a great trade as I can use Pennington as a flex over the other two ( we play two QB's per week ) and Betts looks good going out.

Any thoughts appreciated

We play a lot of guys in our league and you need to start one kicker at least. Most guys use the second because it's guaranteed points most of the time.

Thoughts on the trade :D

The trade is good for you. Not so much Pennington, but Betts looks like a definate upgrade over Edge. (Did I say that? :D )