[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ WR's for playoffs...help ASAP

DNorbsODS

Any help would be appreciated.

My team has backed into the playoffs. After starting the season 5-0-1, I went 2-5 in the last 7 and still managed to grab one of the four playoff spots. My team is cold, injured, and I'm in a boatload of trouble. :D

My WR's are as follows:

L. Coles vs Buffalo

M. Colston @ Dallas

Muhammad @ STL

Chambers vs NE

I must start two. This is a performance league.

Coles/Colston would seem like the most reasonable play, but I really DO NOT want to be screwed by a game-time decision Colston again. Even if he is back, how effective will he be in his first game back @ Dallas?

Chambers has been a huge bust all season, but had a pretty good game last week. He has screwed me all season, and I don't like to put my playoff hopes in his hands. NE's pass defense isn't that amazing.

Muhammad could go beserk against the Rams, but Grossman has been playing like garbage lately and this is another VERY RISKY play.

I need to have my lineup set by tomorrow.

Thanks in advance. :D

Edited by DNorbsODS

something tells me that NO has been saving Colston for this game, but you cant be too sure on that, I know. i think coles is your other option considering buffalo will see what the jets did running the ball last week and try to stop that and leave coles in single coverage. please see my post, thanks

You have to play Coles..keep a close eye on Colsten..He has such a great upside he's almost worth starting even with a question mark because Muhammed and Chambers are not playing well at all...If I had to pick one I would pick Chambers.....Good luck.

You have to play Coles..keep a close eye on Colsten..He has such a great upside he's almost worth starting even with a question mark because Muhammed and Chambers are not playing well at all...If I had to pick one I would pick Chambers.....Good luck.

Thanks guys. :D