[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Betts or K.Jones

jlie13

Betts in a landslide. Philly is one of the worst teams in the league against the run. I won't rattle off the stats again, but I posted some info about Philly when trying to personally decide whether to wait on Taylor's status or just play Betts this weekend.

The last 4 RB's, I think, to play the Eagles have all gone for better than 140 yards of total offense and at least one TD. Joseph Addai had everyone thinking he had arrived two weeks ago, but it turns out it was only because the Eagles stink against the run.

Play Betts and enjoy a big day.

Betts in a landslide. Philly is one of the worst teams in the league against the run. I won't rattle off the stats again, but I posted some info about Philly when trying to personally decide whether to wait on Taylor's status or just play Betts this weekend.

The last 4 RB's, I think, to play the Eagles have all gone for better than 140 yards of total offense and at least one TD. Joseph Addai had everyone thinking he had arrived two weeks ago, but it turns out it was only because the Eagles stink against the run.

Play Betts and enjoy a big day.

Ok, thanks for the info. I worry the fact that Jones is 35% of the offense for Det

Ok, thanks for the info. I worry the fact that Jones is 35% of the offense for Det

I wouldn't. Betts got 31 touches last weekend, tied with LT for the league lead. It was 7 more than Kevin Jones had.

http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/analysis/ne...gue=fantasy/nfl

Since Betts took the starting spot in Washington, he's had 24+ touches in three of the four weeks he's played. Jones' HIGH in that same period was 24 and included the 4-carry week when he got hurt.

Gibbs is going to run Betts and run him a lot, especially against Philly.