[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Quandary Of Massive Proportions

ATLCherokee

4pts/TD Pass

1pt/10 yds

-1pt/INT

Hey all, new to the forum, and DESPERATELY seeking some advice. For the first time in 6 years Im in the post season, and the top seed at that-So this week is my first game, coming off the opening round bye. Im playing against an opponent in my league who EVERYONE hates (I think everyone has one od those in their league) so it would be safe to say everyone in the league is secretly rooting for me to win.

My problem is that I can tdecide who to start at QB, Peyton Manning or Drew Brees. Normally, Manning is the no brainer, and everything I read says to start Manning vs. the Bengals, but I think having Brees vs. the Redskins could be the only other viable excuse for not starting Manning. Personally, I think Manning is the rock solid choice, but his last few starts have been ice cold, they have the playoff spot clinched and will likely be adjusting their schemes accordingly. On the other hand, I wonder if Drew Brees has waited until this week to have his one goose egg of the year-Im getting that "either way Im screwed" feeling I usually get at this point in the year. Certainly its not a BAD spot to be in, choosing between these two QB's, but I've never wanted to beat someone as bad as I have this week either:) Any help from you cats would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by ATLCherokee

I would have to start Manning this week.

The colts still haven't locked home field advatage so they will still be in need of a win. The bengals can put up some numbers which means manning will have to as well.

As for Brees he is hot but I am thinking that Manning will get about 3 more points this week.

Good Luck.

Im leaning towards Manning.....Dammit, Im gonna go back and forth ALL friggin day.........

I would have to start Manning this week.

The colts still haven't locked home field advatage so they will still be in need of a win. The bengals can put up some numbers which means manning will have to as well.

As for Brees he is hot but I am thinking that Manning will get about 3 more points this week.

Good Luck.