[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS -- more RB options

JetFanMike

Please give me your opinions -- all 3 of these are playoff matches...

The same players keep showing up, so I'll just list matchups once...

Maurice Jones-Drew at Tennessee, Fred Taylor at Tennessee, Chester Taylor vs. the Jets, Sammy Morris at Buffalo. The latest news I've heard is that all are likely to play, although Chester apparently didn't absorb any contact at all in practice, just tried moving and running.

1 -- WDIS at RB alongside Steven Jackson? Sammy Morris, Chester Taylor, or Maurice Jones-Drew? I'm leaning pretty strongly towards Sammy just because he's the only one who's 100% and pretty much assured of NOT sharing carries

2 -- WDIS at RB alongside Larry Johnson? Sammy Morris, Chester Taylor, or Fred Taylor? I'm leaning pretty strongly towards Sammy here too, for the same reason.

3 -- WDIS at RB alongside Frank Gore? Chester Taylor or Maurice Jones-Drew? I obviously need to watch for late injury news, but if both are healthy who would you go with? IF both are out or I see other bad news, I could go with one of Justin Fargas (vs. StL), Cedric Benson (vs. TB), or even Andre Johnson (at NE) (it's a flex spot). Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance...

Sammy Morris is going to get his carries because Miami is committed to the run.

Chester has a very nice matchup but with his health could be sharing the ball and at a minimum will likely lose goal line touches.

Fred Taylor and MJD are both injuries I have seen reports that MJD is worse off than Taylor. The potential exists for mediocre performance from both.

So I probably start Sammy Morris in all three scenarios ... especially given that he will be paired with one of SJax, LJ, Gore.

Thanks very much -- so I think I go with Sammy in the 2 leagues I have him. In the league with Gore, I don't have Sammy -- so I THINK you guys are saying Chester over Mojo...I agree that Chester may not get goalline touches, but if he's reasonably healthy he could score from a distance anyway, and he could put up a good game without scoring anyway.