[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Close playoff

pmb 87

WOW...I am getting kind of sick of these posts.

Got an idea...and not to be rude. Watch the game tonight and find out!!!

Do you really think that those two can't score 26 points together. Even if Addai only gets 50 yards rushing and one TD that leaves Harrison to get only 15 points....

Find something more productive to do.

Do you really think that those two can't score 26 points together. Even if Addai only gets 50 yards rushing and one TD that leaves Harrison to get only 15 points....

People are jacked up about the possiblilities of winning their league trophies, titles, money, etc. They wish that the game would be over already so that they knew the outcome. However, it isn't so the next best thing is for them to talk to a bunch of other people on a message board and see what their thoughts are about their situations. I think we need to give them a break and answer the posts if we want to, if not just move along. I know you don't mean any harm as you said not to be rude but we already have one guy on this board who has issues with being patient and displaying manners so please just help out all the poor souls looking for comfort. You actually did give your thoughts so that was a good thing. I tend to agree with you, he should be able to win.

The fact of the matter is, that this is a fantasy football message board, where people talk about fantasy football. I'm just trying to start some conversation about my chances tonight, and see if anyone else wants to talk about their games. Maybe you should find something more productive to do than give me crap over posting a question that does not harm you at all.

And I do plan on watching the game

The fact of the matter is, that this is a fantasy football message board, where people talk about fantasy football. I'm just trying to start some conversation about my chances tonight, and see if anyone else wants to talk about their games. Maybe you should find something more productive to do than give me crap over posting a question that does not harm you at all.

And I do plan on watching the game

Thanks