[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB and Flex in the finals

Happy Hour

For WR, I'm locking in Burress and Harrison. For RB, I'm locking in Gore. For my TE I'm starting Colston (in yahoo he is available as a TE).

My RBs are

Sammy Morris v. the Jets

Warrick Dunn v. Carolina

Cadillac Williams @ Cleveland

WRs are

Devery Henderson @ NYG

Terry Glenn v. Philadelphia

Matt Jones v. New England

I like Morris v. the Jets but Brown might replace him. Dunn is unpredictable at giving TDs, and Williams plays for Tampa Bay, which sucks even against the Browns. Henderson is good, but I'm already starting one NO receiver, and last week starting two almost killed me. Terry Glenn might have all catches given to TO, and Jones has not given numbers that inspire confidence.

For WR, I'm locking in Burress and Harrison. For RB, I'm locking in Gore. For my TE I'm starting Colston (in yahoo he is available as a TE).

My RBs are

Sammy Morris v. the Jets

Warrick Dunn v. Carolina

Cadillac Williams @ Cleveland

WRs are

Devery Henderson @ NYG

Terry Glenn v. Philadelphia

Matt Jones v. New England

I like Morris v. the Jets but Brown might replace him. Dunn is unpredictable at giving TDs, and Williams plays for Tampa Bay, which sucks even against the Browns. Henderson is good, but I'm already starting one NO receiver, and last week starting two almost killed me. Terry Glenn might have all catches given to TO, and Jones has not given numbers that inspire confidence.

Your running back situation is tough. I too would go with Morris. I'd take Glenn as your flex because he is the most consistent. thanks for answering mine.

I am not sure how many rb's and wr's you are needing for a starting line-up. I'll choose one of each.

I actually like Dunn over Cadilac and Morris. Brown is expected back and TB's offense is not good. However you could take a chance on Cadilac playing well with Rattay under center. Dunn at home against a Carolina team who seems to be cashing it in is my choice.

Terry Glenn is my favorite amoung your receivers. I know TO gets thos TD's but when I watch the Cowboys play I see Glenn as the better receiver.