[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dayne, C Taylor, Alexander - choose 1 please

Tega

I have Gore in my lineup and I'm seriously thinking of starting Dayne against Indy. Which 1 would you start this week?

Dayne vs Indy

Taylor against GB (can't remember if it's home or away)

Alexander against SD (can't remember if it's home or away)

I know you're suppose to start your studs, but Alexander hasn't been a stud this year and Indy's rush def isn't that good.

I'd appreciate your input. Thanks in advance!

I have Gore in my lineup and I'm seriously thinking of starting Dayne against Indy. Which 1 would you start this week?

Dayne vs Indy

Taylor against GB (can't remember if it's home or away)

Alexander against SD (can't remember if it's home or away)

I know you're suppose to start your studs, but Alexander hasn't been a stud this year and Indy's rush def isn't that good.

I'd appreciate your input. Thanks in advance!

My gut says Dayne cause Houston has nothing but a running game. Seattle will have to pass after L.T. lays 3 straight T.D.'s on them. You could say the same about Indy getting out ahead of Houston, but you have to hope that the Texans can do a better job blocking than did the Cincinnati rookies. Also witness how well the Chargers bottled up L.J.

Please see my post.

Dayne is tempting. However I have learned to play your studs despite the matchup. Alexander is still a worthy stud rb. I choose Shawn Alexander.

+1