[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 16 Fantasy help

PatrickRuss

Who would you start in your Fantasy Football Championship Final:

Michael Vick vs. Carolina DEF or Tim Rattay at Cleveland DEF

*Vick has been awesome for me at QB all year, though he did tweak his groin. He has a chance to go over 1,000 yards rushing at home against a realing Carolina DEF, and Atlanta must win to get into the playoffs. Rattay threw for 240 yards and 2 TDs in about 1 quarter of play against the #1 Chicago defense. Weather in Cleveland will be cold and chance of snow.

San Diego DEF at Seattle Seahwaks or Tampa Bay DEF at Cleveland Browns

*San Diego has been my defense all year. I trusted them last week against KC and they came through...do I trust them again against an explosive Seattle offense, playing at home and for a playoff spot? Will SD let up because their playoff spot is locked up? Or do I start Tampa Bay against a 1-dimensional Cleveland Browns offense? Cleveland cannot run the ball but with a rookie QB throwing to Braylon Edwards and Jurevicious could have a nice game.

I respect all your thoughts, thank you.