[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please help me choose which stud WR

JetFanMike

Thanks for those of you who answered my other post(s). I hopefully got to yours too. This is the most I've EVER agonized over a decision.

Here are the lineups in question

Me -- Drew Brees (vs. Giants), Frank Gore (vs. Ariz), Ladell Betts (vs. StL), Donald Driver (vs. Minn), either Marvin Harrison or Marques Colston, Antonio Gates (vs. Seattle), Nate Kaeding (vs. Seattle), and KC def (vs. Oak)

Him -- JP Losman (vs. Tenn), Willie Parker (vs. Ravens ), Deuce McAlister (vs. Giants), Steve Smith (vs.Atl), Joey Galloway (vs. Browns), Alge Crumpler (vs. Car), David Akers (vs. Cowboys), and Cin def (vs. Den)

I think I'm much stronger than him on paper, given FWP's matchup and Smith's lack of a QB to get him the ball. So I think the only way I lose is if he overachieves AND I do badly. And the only way I see that happening is if for some reason the Saints run the ball a lot, and Deuce gets all the points. That would hurt Brees AND Colston. So by playing Harrison, I'm kind of buying insurance -- if I screw myself out of a great game by Colston, I still know Brees will get me points, and Deuce probably won't. In other words, even if I don't start Colston, I root for him to catch a lot of passes. Does this make sense?

Colston faces the Giants, which looks like a good matchup, but he has to share the ball with Reggie Bush and Devery Henderson (and Deuce). Harrison faces the Texans, which defends WR's better, and has to share the ball with Wayne; plus his wrist is always a question. But with Addai still less than 100%, I expect Peyton to throw a lot, and Marvin was effectively the Colts goal-line back last week with 3 TD's inside the 6 yard line.

I was #4 seed/wild card, and I'm playing the guy who won my division, who's been trashtalking since I started the season 2-3. He finished a game and a half ahead of me despite the fact that I had more points, and I reealllly don't want to listen to him all winter. I had the league's highest point total of the year two weeks ago, and recovered from a 33-point deficit last Monday night thanks to Marvin and Rudi.

Please help -- am I overthinking this?