[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where can I set up a Playoff Pool?

Hi! I am setting up playoff pool-

I want to do it online and have auto scoring- where can I set this up - anyone know?

RULES

You send in a lineup prior to the first playoff game.

That lineup doesn't change right through the Super Bowl.

No add drops or anything else.

Your lineup gets points just like during the season.

You run up a total cumulative score right through the Super Bowl at which time the top team will win cash. I may decide to award $ to the 2nd and 3rd place team too, depending on how many people we get and how much $.

You do not play anyone heads up.

Now for the lineup. You must have one and only ONE player from each NFL team in the playoffs and they must comprise a lineup with these positions:

2 QB's

3 RB's

3 WR's

1 TE

1 Kicker

1 Team Defense

1 Wild Card/Flex

The wild card can be any position but not from a team that you already picked someone from.

Again, one player from each team.

So obviously the longer your player goes before his team is eliminated the better you are. We can all pick anyone we like so yes a lot of lineups are and can be very similar.

If we have two lineups the same that get highest points, they would split the $.

It's a $15 entry fee.

myfantasyleague will allow you to do this, though I am not sure if they only offer it for those that had a league during the regular season with them.

If not, you could always just use the Huddle Scoring system for SmackBowl, and then use a simple Excel Sheet to copy and paste the scores and have that auto update the individual teams scores for you.