[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Superbowl.. Need advice

golf5

I am in the Superbowl in our FFL and we play it this week. We have performance league with points for receptions. I have the first pick.. WHO DO I TAKE? I am leaning toward McCallister or Bush. What is your thoughts. I appreciate any advice you can give. Thanks

I am in the Superbowl in our FFL and we play it this week. We have performance league with points for receptions. I have the first pick.. WHO DO I TAKE? I am leaning toward McCallister or Bush. What is your thoughts. I appreciate any advice you can give. Thanks

So, you can take ANY player playing this weeked? What are your starting requirements?

I appreciate your response. I forgot to tell you guys but the draft will go as follows: I pick one player from the player pool for this weekend then my opponent gets 2 picks then i get 2 picks and it goes that way until the end.

Agree on both counts. :D

How ya feeling CFH?

Good. Under doctors order to gain 35 pounds. I think I'm going to smoke some ribs this weekend if it stops raining.

You good?

golf, I have a feeling about Addai this weekend so if you take McAllister #1, you might even consider going WR-WR at 4 and 5 and taking Addai or Dillon at 8.

Good. Under doctors order to gain 35 pounds. I think I'm going to smoke some ribs this weekend if it stops raining.

You good?

golf, I have a feeling about Addai this weekend so if you take McAllister #1, you might even consider going WR-WR at 4 and 5 and taking Addai or Dillon at 8.

Good, thanks John. All the best to you my friend, all the best. :D

And Golf, I really agree with Club's advice regarding Addai. Dillon, not so much.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

You good?

Do the ribs even if it is raining CFH. That's what they make the big blue tarps for. They got you on any dietary limitations?

Oh, I'd stay away from Rex. As if I needed to add that, but I didn't want it to seem like I was hijacking the thread. :D

OK here it goes... we just got finished..

My Team

QB Manning

RB McCallister

Rb Addai

WR Wayne

WR Colston

WR Berrian

K Gostkowski

D Chicago

Reserves: Brees, Dillon, Maroney, Dallas Clark

His Team

QB Brady

RB Jones

RB Bush

WR Harrison

WR Gaffney

WR Caldwell

K Vinitari

D New Orleans

Reserves: Benson, Muhammad, Grossman, New England D

OK do you see any moves i may need to make, like Brees instead of Manning, Dillon or Maroney instead of Addai.. Thanks for your help

OK here it goes... we just got finished..

My Team

QB Manning

RB McCallister

Rb Addai

WR Wayne

WR Colston

WR Berrian

K Gostkowski

D Chicago

Reserves: Brees, Dillon, Maroney, Dallas Clark

Good luck. I certainly like that draft.

Thanks Brewer, I just needed a little nudge, it's going to be raining and cold tomorrow but I'm dying for some ribs. They'll taste better with it being cold and rainy I bet. :D

Good luck. I certainly like that draft.

Thanks Brewer, I just needed a little nudge, it's going to be raining and cold tomorrow but I'm dying for some ribs. They'll taste better with it being cold and rainy I bet. :D

Thanks Club..lets see what happens. One game who knows