[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chips

cliaz

Does she live in Hanover?

BTW, the factory store is okay. Usually, they have large tins for many NFL/MLB/NASCAR teams in stock and will fill them with their stuff.

They live very close to Hanover, I want to say Littlestown?

? Utz aren't even the best chips in PA. Gimme a tub o Middlesworth's any day . Utz is OK but I still don't get why they're so popular. Average taste, too greasy. And any fool knows Snyders are the way to go for preztels (also of Hanover) - course who knows, maybe Utz owns them now -

• 1 month later...

To me there is nothing greater in life then a fresh bag of chips. Doesn’t really matter what kind. When you first pull open that bag and the sent hits you it’s like heaven.

My wife always buys the same chips each week and I hate that.

1 Giant bag of Utz rippled*

1. Bag of pretzels

FYI to my east coast brothers who can get Utz put them in the freezer. They taste so much better that way. Sort of like freeze reeses peanutbutter cup.

Anyways. Here are my choices of the best chips in my area in order:

Utz:

Crab Chips

Plain Rippled

Salt n Vinegar

BBQ

Ranch

Kettle Classic

Grandma Classic

Salt & Pepper

Onion & Garlic

Smokin’ Sweet

Sour Cream & Chive

Hard Sourdough pretzels

Hard Pretzel nuggets

Sweet mustard pretzel nuggets

Thin Pretzels

I do this every year for the Super Bowl. I get 6 dozen wings from Cluck-U, My father-in-law who is from texas originally does up his famous chili, we get a huge veggie platter, different sausages for grilling and various other goodies to eat. Then I buy 1 bag of each of the potato chips on that list (or the ones I can find on the shelves) get a big brown paper bag and throw a cup full in and start shaking.

Dump it into a bowl. It’s my famous (and quite lame I might add) Potato Chip surprise. Never know what cha gonna get in each hand full.

crab chips are great. but the best utz flavor i found were steak- and worcestshire-flavored chips. i found them, oddly enough, at a roadside gas-station minimart near southampton. i never found them again.