[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Superbowl Commericials

Rockerbraves

Doesn't make me wanna buy the beer, though.

They're trying to make themselves look like the ones who care most about the troops. IMO it's almost a cheap shot. It's like presidents trying to win God with "God Bless America." I loved the first 58 seconds it's the last two that make it a commercial. :D

They're trying to make themselves look like the ones who care most about the troops. IMO it's almost a cheap shot.

No, the "cheap shot" is when the network that airs the commercial later berates the troops (and the military in general) on the newscasts after the game.

They're trying to make themselves look like the ones who care most about the troops. IMO it's almost a cheap shot. It's like presidents trying to win God with "God Bless America." I loved the first 58 seconds it's the last two that make it a commercial. :D

Guess what you are saying is advertisers can't support our troops and Presidents can beleive in God. At over 2 million per 30 second spot I have no problem with them devoting 2 seconds to their brand name and I have no problem with anyone saying God Bless America.