[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How bout them Aggies?!?

myhousekey

I'm not saying we're in the same boat as the big boys just yet but man it's been a fun 48 hours watching this team. I can't remember the last time the Aggies had back to back games on national tv (outside the conference and NCAA tourney).

Whoop!

I'm not saying we're in the same boat as the big boys just yet but man it's been a fun 48 hours watching this team. I can't remember the last time the Aggies had back to back games on national tv (outside the conference and NCAA tourney).

Whoop!

definately top five

definately top five

I've been pretty concerned about what happens to this team when they get in serious foul trouble (which happens allot) but the bench is playing far and above my expectations. We'll certainly miss Law next year but it's nice to finally get some top recruits.

Still pretty amazing that a couple of these guys, including Law, played on that team that went 0-16 in conference play a few years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

May start having to come in here -

man, I love A&M to make some real noise in the tourney this year. I also like Texas - kindof a Syracuse/Carmelo feel to them that it took half a season for the "man" to figure out the college game in terms of leading the team to wins, and more importantly for th eother players to figure out how to play with a guy who is the best player in college possibly.

Right now, my Final Four is A&M, Tex, UF and UCLA.

• 11 months later...