[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lost

BillyBalata

I thought last night's show was solid.

FINALLY!!! I didn't mind a lot of this season until the Desmond episode a few weeks ago, and it went downhill from there. The Des episode was neat, but it didn't answer much, IMO. Just yet more questions. The one about Jack's effin tattoos pissed me off to no end. Did they REALLY think people gave a sh!t enough about them to devote a whole hour to talking about them? Last week was entertaining, but not really worth a whole lot. But last night, FINALLY we get some good stuff again! Some answers, some weirdo Lost mystery stuff, and Lock Fing things up again. :D

FINALLY!!! I didn't mind a lot of this season until the Desmond episode a few weeks ago, and it went downhill from there. The Des episode was neat, but it didn't answer much, IMO. Just yet more questions. The one about Jack's effin tattoos pissed me off to no end. Did they REALLY think people gave a sh!t enough about them to devote a whole hour to talking about them? Last week was entertaining, but not really worth a whole lot. But last night, FINALLY we get some good stuff again! Some answers, some weirdo Lost mystery stuff, and Lock Fing things up again. :D

Why does the show need to answer questions every week in order to be good? The entire first season never answered a single question, but ever since for some reason people fault the show for it.

The Hurley epsiode was really good, and it wasn't filler. It pretty much started setting Hurley up as a major character in the future, a person who may indeed be able to change the future (that's why they played him off Desmond with Charlie).

Jack's tattoo episode was the fault of network promo's billing it as a major episode, when it was really an episode solidifying Jack in the bigger picture as possibly the future leader of The Others. The Tattoo's were a preminition of his future and desstiny, which ties into Desmond and his time travelling and Hurlley and his possible ability to alter destiny.

Also... DID Locke F anythign up? He may have know exactly what he was doing, or at the very least Sayid and Kate should hav ementioned at som epoint "oh hey-- Ya know the basement is filled with C4?"

Anywho, another great episode!

Why does the show need to answer questions every week in order to be good? The entire first season never answered a single question, but ever since for some reason people fault the show for it.

The Hurley epsiode was really good, and it wasn't filler. It pretty much started setting Hurley up as a major character in the future, a person who may indeed be able to change the future (that's why they played him off Desmond with Charlie).

Jack's tattoo episode was the fault of network promo's billing it as a major episode, when it was really an episode solidifying Jack in the bigger picture as possibly the future leader of The Others. The Tattoo's were a preminition of his future and desstiny, which ties into Desmond and his time travelling and Hurlley and his possible ability to alter destiny.

Also... DID Locke F anythign up? He may have know exactly what he was doing, or at the very least Sayid and Kate should hav ementioned at som epoint "oh hey-- Ya know the basement is filled with C4?"

Anywho, another great episode!

I don't want answers EVERY show. But at some point they have to stop throwing more questions at us and start to answer SOMEthing. Even the best of attention spans only go so far. And they're finally getting around to it, it looks like.

Yeah, I heard the bit about the ABC promo department coming up with that '3 answers' crap without the knowledge of the writers. But I don't know how much I buy that they didn't know anything about it. And still, all this setup to find out that some weird chick in Thailand gave him at least some of the tattoos on his arm (which are actually the actor's tattoos anyway)... I felt robbed of an hour of my life. Ok, Jack may end up going on to lead The Others. Yay.

I think I'm in the minority, but I don't think Desmond time traveled or anything like that. For one, I believe the writers dismissed the whole time travel idea back when everyone was coming up with all sorts of wild theories back in season 1. I think it was all a flashback he had that one might have when they're about to die. While flashing back, he questioned and wanted to change the dumbest thing he did, which was give up Penny. But in the end he found out that wasn't possible.

Just my theory, anyway. :D

And you're right, Locke might have known what he was doing all along. But it's more fun think that he f-ed it up because he seems to have a problem with computers. :D