[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday Night Poker

whomper

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Maybe ... but you guys start too late ... I may already be asleep by then

We have been starting at 11 now..Grab an ensure and join us

Yes it's installed on my computer.

OK..When you click the game it will bring you to a screen with your member name ..Choose your name ..Then click multiplayer..Then LAN..Then Play..The specify IP..The put in whatever IP we post in this thread..It will be whoever opens the table under the lan option..then click join and it should bring you to a room with everyone else that playing..Then the table owner clicks start game and everyone actually goes to the table..Once you get to the table you just have to feel your way around..You will get the hang of it.

If Chief doesnt start the table we may need someone to start it under the LAN option and provide their IP..I cant because I am on a laptop and my IP isnt valid unless I am on my main PC..I will go to my main PC as a last resort but hopefully chief or someone else can start it because I need to be downstairs near myu bionic kids..

I'm trying but I get a welcome to the new look pokerroom.com page. The screen doesn't maximize and I can't do anything. :D

their new site sucks. since it updated I could'nt do Sega! with my old account, I thought a had a few grand in there from before. I created a new one tonight(I have a new email address) and it seems to be working ok now.....

I'm trying but I get a welcome to the new look pokerroom.com page. The screen doesn't maximize and I can't do anything. :D

How many moneymakers people want to play ? I cant get anywhere on pokerroom..Ive tried for 10 minutes

Grits opened a table earlier and I went right to it....I just could'nt sit down b/c I had no money. Seemed to be working fine. :D

My old password isnt working

I'm reluctant to play on MM with the problem of no re-entry if you get booted

We emailed their tech support and they suggested the LAN option is a more secure connection..We used it last week with no problems and played a 2 hour plus game with 5 people and no problems.

Ill go to my main PC and start a lan game if you guys want to play

We emailed their tech support and they suggested the LAN option is a more secure connection..We used it last week with no problems and played a 2 hour plus game with 5 people and no problems.

Ill go to my main PC and start a lan game if you guys want to play

should I ?