[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Indy Homers-back from Combines

Atlas

Gentlemen

I took your suggestions and hit St. Elmo's one night and Oceanaire another.

St. Elmo's was a bit loud and very much the "Guy's Steak Place". My wife wasn't thrilled, but she dealt with it.

The frick'in shrimp wasn't hot...it was G*D D*M PSYCHADELIC!! Needed to water that bad boy down!

I tried the 30 oz Prime rib and fell short of doing it justice. I'm getting old.

Oceanaire was much more to the wife's liking and, believe it or not, the rib eye there was very good! I was surprised! I also dropped $170 there with only one drink (for the Mrs.) on the tab. :D

We got a recommedation for a little Italian place called Amici's for Friday. They told my wife it was an old Victorian. I think it was an old house owned by someone named Victoria. It was a dissappointment to say the least, but it was the cheapest meal of the stay.

I also walked the Center Mall. What a great Colts Shop! I don't think I've ever seen a store as complete with gear for one team as that! I've been to the Yankee store at the Stadium, and , grant it, its not as big, but certainly not as well stocked.

By the way, they didn't let any of us into the Combines. :D

The chiro's were relegated to meeting outside and discussing treaments, etc. Too bad. But I'll probably go back next year.

Thanks gain for the recommendations.

We got a recommedation for a little Italian place called Amici's for Friday. They told my wife it was an old Victorian. I think it was an old house owned by someone named Victoria. It was a dissappointment to say the least, but it was the cheapest meal of the stay.
Should have gone to Buca Di Beppo's. It's just a stone's throw from the convention center. There's always next year... Edited by cdrudge

St. Elmo's was a bit loud and very much the "Guy's Steak Place". My wife wasn't thrilled, but she dealt with it.

The frick'in shrimp wasn't hot...it was G*D D*M PSYCHADELIC!!

:D Wish I could have been there to see it. I love watchings somebody try it for the first time. The wattery eyes, the sneezing, the coughing, the scalp rubbing. :D

By the way, I was there Saturday as well. And I ate ALL of my shrimp cocktail. All the shrimp. All the sauce. Good stuff!

:D Wish I could have been there to see it. I love watchings somebody try it for the first time. The wattery eyes, the sneezing, the coughing, the scalp rubbing. :D

By the way, I was there Saturday as well. And I ate ALL of my shrimp cocktail. All the shrimp. All the sauce. Good stuff!

And they don't give you a chance to test it!! Its served covered with the sauce so you have no choice but to go fishing for a shrimp! No dipping here.

Edited by Atlas