[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

al bore is really conserving

dmarc117

I really don't care how big his house is and how much electricity it uses. If he can afford to live that life style fair to him. I agree that the house needs to be bigger than the average house to support the small secrete service detail given to an ex-vice president. He probably needs cooks to feed them too. Fair to him. I just don't want to here him complain about the resources that my SUV uses, and the by product of those resources from him. Just like him I need my SUV to drive around on job sites, to go hunting, etc...

im not positive, but im pretty sure the head of the american lung association doesnt smoke. gore could very easily live in a smaller place. he probably is never there anyways due to his crusade.

But if the head of american lung assoc , did smoke , would this make smoking safer ? Would it make the cause to stop smoking any less important or noble ?

It would nogt ...it would just make him look silly and make him a hypocrite

The cause has to be and is bigger than the person imho

OK newsflash, Al Gore and essentially every person who aspires to be POTUS is basically a slimy hypocrite. I didn't realize this was news to anyone. Every election it will be about which two-faced a-hole best represents your needs.

This doesn't change anything about global warming and I would imagine that a ton of the effort put forward to discredit the messenger is done by those who have a vested interest in the status quo. Honestly, do you need Rush Limbaugh to tell you that Al Gore is a jerk-off?