[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are any of you poker guys around right now?

Skippy

For get it. I think I have it worked out.

What settings do we play with? Seems like the default is to start at a $20 bet with the blinds doubling after each five hands. That seems a little quick to me. :D

I will reset the blinds to probably 10 hands. It depends on how many we have. We have found 8-10 works pretty good. And I will post detailed instructions around 10 CST to let you know how to find us. It's easy.

Essentially when I set up the table I set up the parameters.

Edited by Chief Dick

I will reset the blinds to probably 10 hands. It depends on how many we have. We have found 8-10 works pretty good. And I will post detailed instructions around 10 CST to let you know how to find us. It's easy.

Essentially when I set up the table I set up the parameters.

8-10 hands is way too often, that's not even once around a full table of ten. It should be every 30 minutes.

8-10 hands is way too often, that's not even once around a full table of ten. It should be every 30 minutes.

You cannot do it by time, and by playing this game a few times, 8-10 hands is 20-30 minutes, depending on how many people are at the table. Any more than that and we are sitting here for 3-4 hours.

And remember, we used to raise the min bet after 20 minutes when we used pokerroom.

And the table only holds 8.

Edited by Chief Dick

You cannot do it by time, and by playing this game a few times, 8-10 hands is 20-30 minutes, depending on how many people are at the table. Any more than that and we are sitting here for 3-4 hours.

And remember, we used to raise the min bet after 20 minutes when we used pokerroom.

And the table only holds 8.

I don't see how 8-10 hands = 30 minutes. If the table holds 8 players, that's once around the table then the blinds raise - I just can't see how that makes sense nor how once around the table takes 20-30 minutes. I'm not trying to argue, but I don't want the blinds to raise everytime we round the table.