[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PC Gamers.......

rocknrobn26

:D

Been waiting quite awhile for this one. :D:doh:

I really was pissed when Red Alert and the 2 sequels didn't work in XP. :D

Now (well March 27th) we have C&C 3! Great grafics, similar play (the right/left clicks seem different), and it runs fine on my 3+ year old system. You need a 2K+ processor, GeForce4, and 8Gb for a full install, but the demo is like 1.2 Gb.

There is a demo to d/l at File Planet. It took a half hour to connect and maybe 20 mins to d/l.

I really like it! The demo has a tutorial, one mission and one skirmish.

I got "Battlestations: Midway, a few weeks ago, and it's kind of a :clap: . It got boring fast and the AI is crap. i.e. when you send planes on a mission and the direct your attention to something else, they always miss!!! :tup: I'll sell that for $10/best offer, you pay shipping!

C & C has always been a fun, interesting and consistent game. I'm looking forward to March 27th! :clap::clap:

C & C fans arise!!!! :D NOD, GDI and some new thing called Scian (sp)!

:D

Been waiting quite awhile for this one. :D:doh:

I really was pissed when Red Alert and the 2 sequels didn't work in XP. :D

Now (well March 27th) we have C&C 3! Great grafics, similar play (the right/left clicks seem different), and it runs fine on my 3+ year old system. You need a 2K+ processor, GeForce4, and 8Gb for a full install, but the demo is like 1.2 Gb.

There is a demo to d/l at File Planet. It took a half hour to connect and maybe 20 mins to d/l.

I really like it! The demo has a tutorial, one mission and one skirmish.

I got "Battlestations: Midway, a few weeks ago, and it's kind of a :clap: . It got boring fast and the AI is crap. i.e. when you send planes on a mission and the direct your attention to something else, they always miss!!! :tup: I'll sell that for $10/best offer, you pay shipping!

C & C has always been a fun, interesting and consistent game. I'm looking forward to March 27th! :clap::clap:

C & C fans arise!!!! :D NOD, GDI and some new thing called Scian (sp)!

have you played "company of heroes"? excellent ww2-based real-time strategy. the problem with those games, though, is i find them pretty time-consuming. you just can't jump in for a quick game.

Recently bought "C & C The First Decade" on E-Bay for $20. With the exception of Renegade, I've really enjoyed revisiting the old games. Was not aware there was a Red Alert 3 out. Will have to check it out.

If you're looking for a classic pc game that has withstood the test of time (plus it's cheap), check out "Master of Orion 2". :D

The two Red Alerts were both bad ass games but I've never bougt anything else from Westwood(if I remember). :D

To each their own but IMO don't waste your money. Red Alert was great for its time but I bought a "combo pack" a few years back ($20) that included a lot of extra add-ons, missions, whatever and etc.....add them all together and it was about 1% different than just playing Red Alert again. yawn.

I don't think fancy graphics are the most important thing in a game, but mostly I'll pass on playing games which were cutting edge when Billary Clinton was elected.

I've gone thru Call of Duty and Medal of Honor, but they are too linear. I might try Company of Heroes.

It's an RTS game,not a first person shooter.

The demo is great if you want to try it out.It has the tutorial,and and skirmish or two.It's hugh though,well over a GB.

It's an RTS game,not a first person shooter.

The demo is great if you want to try it out.It has the tutorial,and and skirmish or two.It's hugh though,well over a GB.

I was just getting ready to google the demo. Thanks!

I am a bigger fan of Red Alert but I read about this one and saw some of the graphics being released at E3 last year. Can't wait for the new release :D

And for you FPS fans, I still think that Far Cry is the best hands down I have played in several years.